Visit a customer service or one of the stores below during opening hours:
|Days||Prepaid Power Vending Services, SOGI
||Prepaid Power Vending Services, SALELOLOGA||Electiricity Bill Payment Services Sogi, Vaitele & Salelologa||Prepaid Power Vending Service Vaitele|
|Monday - Friday||9am - 8pm|| 9am - 4pm
||9am - 4pm||24 hours|
9am - 2pm
| 9am - 4pm
OR PURCHASE FROM;
1. Registered shops selling EPC scratch cards available ($20, $50 and $100). Download complete LIST of shops HERE.
2. SHOPS operating as agents for EPC using e-vend. Minimum Purchase of $10. Download complete LIST of shops HERE.
- MYNAS MINI MART - Vaoala
- AIPOVI AIONO STORE - Fasito'o
- JOHN PASINA STORE - Gagaifo Lefaga
- DAN MU'A STORE - Asau
The EPC Policy on Power Disconnection and Reconnection is designed to protect EPC customers as a group. The customer is given due time to pay their electricity account followed by forewarning of disconnection.
If a customer is having difficulty paying the power bill, please contact us to arrange a payment option.
• Procedure of disconnection of electricity supply:
• CUSTOMER IDENTIFIED as having not paid their account,
• PUBLIC NOTICE of disconnections,
• DISCONNECTION TEAM issues and ensure the customer name and number are correct before disconnection,
• CONFIRMATION of no patient on a life supporting machine or system inside the house before disconnection,
• WARN OCCUPANTS of the building to switch of electrical appliances to prevent possible damage to appliances prior to disconnection,
• DISCONNECT power supply.
How do I reconnect my electricity supply?
• If power has been disconnected and reconnection needs to take place, the customer needs to:
• PAY ACCOUNT in full + SAT$50 overdue penalty fee,
• RECONNECTION by EPC,
• Reconnection will only take place when an occupant of the premises is present as a safety precaution and to confirm the power is active again.